Thursday, June 24, 2010

A good day...

Today was a reasonably good day. It's the first remotely decent day that I have had since finding out about Trix. Yesterday I actually ventured out of the house for a bit...that's the first time in almost a whole week. It wasn't really a choice I had, but necessity...I had to pay a bill. Nonetheless, I did leave the house. 
I talked to Trix for a little bit today. She is standing firm that she doesn't want to be with her (ex)boyfriend anymore. I really don't believe her....and if you saw the two of them together, you wouldn't believe her either! He is picking her up Friday and they are going to spend the day together on Saturday...we'll see how that goes. 
Tomorrow is my weekly "Lunch with the Ladies"...I'm really looking forward to getting out and about. I may not even come home right after I eat :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright I Have One Of Those Lives 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .