Saturday, July 10, 2010

Three Rivers Fest Parade

I'm not a happy camper at this moment....I have been sitting downtown since just before 4 A.M....without a certain friend that was supposed to come with me. I'm sure there will be 1,000 excuses, just like usual....and I don't really care. The bottom line is this: she let me down again! If Cassi wouldn't have came with me, I woulda been down here alone. This is supposed to be fun....we usually play games, color....just hang out. Apparently that wasn't very high on her list of priorities. Yeah....not a happy camper :(

1 comments:

carlasue476 said...

:( Sorry -T-...that really bites. Glad Cassi joined you. If I woulda known...oh, wait. NO. There's no way I am crazy enough to be out waiting for a parade at 4 AM. lol. Hope the TRF parade rocks. I'm not in it this year, so it won't be quite so good, but still...lol! :) *hugs*

Post a Comment

 
Copyright I Have One Of Those Lives 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .