Saturday, February 21, 2009

Another Saturday Night....

My family was supposed to come down last weekend for Madison's birthday. It snowed. They didn't make it. They were supposed to come down today. It's snowing. They're not coming. Damn, but I hate this! The kiddos are disappointed, I'm disappointed....it sucks. Sometimes I wish I lived further away...that way I would understand if they didn't visit more often. Oh well.

I have been sick again. It's driving me nuts! It has been 4 months since I quit smoking...you'd think my health would be better! I have been sick more often since quitting than while I was smoking! UGH! I even missed MNO with the ladies from FWMU! I hardly ever miss that!

Not too much more than that going on in my life right now. Things are on a pretty even keel right now. I'm happy. I still need to get birthday pix up, but I'm just being lazy about it right now. They're coming!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright I Have One Of Those Lives 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .