Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Mish-Mash

It feels like forever since I wrote more than just a few lines. I have a ton of stuff to say, but have been having a hard time making it come out right.

I'm trying to move forward in all of my relationships now. I need to forgive some people and move on. I have to make some decisions and stick by them.

Here's a quick update on all things me:

I had a great time Friday night with -MB-, -B-, and Cassi. We went and got our nails filled and all of us got pedicures. I really enjoyed it and I think the others did as well. The night got a bit spoiled when I found out I wasn't able to dissuade -J- & -M- from coming over. -MB- isn't comfortable around them so she felt she needed to head out. I was really bummed about that. I would have rathered -MB- stayed. I wish I knew how to stand up to -J- & -M- and tell them how I really feel towards them. However that would require me actually knowing how I feel....UGH! I just don't want to deal with any of it anymore.

I was rather disappointed this weekend. My mom was supposed to come down for the girls' party on Saturday, but she didn't make it. They got just under 6 inches of snow and no one would let mom drive their car to Indiana in the snow. I was really looking forward to seeing her, as were the girls. I know I should be used to those kinds of disappointments by now, but it still hurts pretty bad anyways.

Gabbi and Maddi's party went well, though. There ended up being 15 girls! They all had a blast. I haven't uploaded the pix from my camera yet. The girls got lots of gifts. Maddi's favorite was a doll that came with a carrier, diaper bag and some type of toy. Gabbi said she couldn't decide on a favorite. They are going to do their thank you notes tonight.

-H- & -C- ended up asking us to go out to dinner with them for Valentine's Day. They knew how bummed out I was about my mom not coming...dinner helped take my mind off of it. -B- stayed home with the kiddos since Cassi was out babysitting. When we got back from dinner we all played Apples To Apples. That helped keep my mind occupied for a while, but I got upset again after they all left. I want my mom to come down to see me, dammit! Dottie is supposed to come down this weekend, but I'm sure she'll end up letting me down too.

We didn't make it to church on Sunday. I was rather disappointed in myself for not getting up on time, but in my defense, I did have an upset stomach all night and thru Monday.

I guess that's about it for my update...I will eventually get party pix up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright I Have One Of Those Lives 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .