Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Baby, It's Cold.....INSIDE!

I am freezing....our furnace went out at 1 A.M. this morning. It's a whopping 61 degrees in the house. I know that's a heck of a lot warmer than outside, but I assure you that it doesn't feel that much better!! On top of that, I'm supposed to be making note cards for my Sociology final, not blogging.....I can't make my mind concentrate on that cuz I'm so danged cold! This is the reason that I didn't ever want to buy a house. We don't have the resources to manage problems like this. Coe Heating and Air wanted $111 before they would even contact a repairman after hours!! Seriously?!?!? UGH!!!

1 comments:

carlasue476 said...

You can come to my house and make flashcards. :) It's warm enough here.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright I Have One Of Those Lives 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .