Saturday, November 27, 2010

Just a Quickie....

Wanted to throw out a quick update....

My eye is almost back to normal. I'm so happy that I can see again! I missed being able to drive and do simple things for myself. 

Thanksgiving is now behind us, and Christmas is fast approaching. I am one gift short of being completely finished shopping; I need to pick up a PS2 for Cassi...other than that, I am finished!! This is the first time in many years that I have been this far ahead of the game and I didn't even get out in the craziness of Black Friday. I was kinda bummed about that, but I wasn't feeling the greatest, so it worked out. 

I am almost to the end of Fall semester. I have all A's and B's this term!! I have signed up for a couple of online classes for Spring semester....I'm not too sure if I will like that, but I like the thought of not having to get out of bed and physically GO to school.

I guess that's where I will end this post. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright I Have One Of Those Lives 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .