Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I guess I have a dirty eye...

     I woke up Sunday morning and my right eye was a bit swollen. I really didn't think much about it....I hadn't gone to bed until after 5am, so I figured it was from lack of sleep. When I woke up Monday morning, it was a bit sore and a bit more swollen. I posted a picture to facebook and asked for some advice. I checked into some of the suggestions, and tried several of them to no avail. When I woke up this morning, I couldn't even open the dang thing! I gave in and a friend of mine drove me to the ER. Guess what it is? It's a freaking zit under my eyelid! I feel so gross!! 



Isn't it just sooo cute! UGH!!
     

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright I Have One Of Those Lives 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .