Saturday, March 3, 2012

Somehow, I never pictured....

...myself as a homeschooling mom, yet here I am. The shocker? I'm LOVING it!! I am really sad about the circumstances that necessitated this step, but I'm totally enjoying it. The girls have a renewed sense of learning and look forward to doing their work each day. I know this may get old for them, but I sure hope not! 


One thing I have noticed about myself? That the patience I lost long ago has since returned. I get energized at the thought of sitting down with the girls and doing an "all-together" lesson. I love the one-on-one time I am getting with each girl, and I know they are loving it too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright I Have One Of Those Lives 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .