Wednesday, October 14, 2009

And I'm off to the races!

Time has been flying around here lately. I can't believe that it's the middle of October already! School has kept me so busy...I really had no idea it was so time consuming.

I really miss my daily blogging, and I'm hoping to get back in to that. I always have so much on my mind, but no time to share it with anyone. I really miss being able to go do things with my friends. It seems like there isn't enough time in the day. For example....it's 11:33 am....I'm blogging when I should be in the shower....I have to leave her in less than 30 mins to make it to class. I'm not really caring a whole lot right now, cuz I have stuff I want to say...but again, no damn time to day it! UGH And I really need to hit the shower, so I am going to end this for now....I'm hoping to finish it when I come home between classes, however I have a Poly-Sci midterm to study for, so I probably won't be able to! GRRRRR

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright I Have One Of Those Lives 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .