Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Time Marches On

The days just keep slipping past me as of late. It seems as though there are never enough hours in the day for me. I know that's a common thought and all, but it has never really meant anything to me until now. Going to school takes up time that I didn't realize was there. I have been trying so hard to keep up with everyone and everything, and it's exhausting. I just can not do it.
Classes are going well. I have a new paper coming up for English... it's an argumentative essay. I'm leaning towards teen pregnancy or something to do with SAHMs. The class gets to have one-on-one discussions with the professor on Thursday to help us decide on a good topic.
I guess that's about all I have time to say today. For some reason, blogging gives me a sense of accomplishment...like I've completed some unknown task for the day. I find it odd but kinda comforting. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright I Have One Of Those Lives 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .