Monday, November 30, 2009

Exploits of the Tooth Fairy

There is never a dull moment around here....Gabbi lost another tooth....so of course we have a letter for the Tooth Fairy;

Dear Tooth Fairy,

My name is Gabbi. I'm in 4th grade. And I have a few questions: What year were you born? and did you know Juessus and God? How old are you? When is your birthday? do you have any kids? Could you leave your picture or draw yourself so I can at least I can see what you look like? My b-day is in 20 days. Could you at least leave 10$ for me pretty please?!?!, Do you have a real name?

Love,
Gabbi

P.S. write back on this other sheet I leave you.
P.P.S. Please leave your name and number on the next page please!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright I Have One Of Those Lives 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .