Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Just Another Day in the Life....




Steve and I took the little girls shopping las night for their Daddy/Daughter Dance dresses. They had a ball trying on about 1,000,000,000,000,001 dresses! It was pretty fun, but by the time I hit hour number two, I was done. It took just over 3 hours to have 2 completely satisfied girls :) and the dresses were on sale, to boot, which made for a satisfied Mommy. These are 2 of the dresses they didn't choose. Pictures will be forthcoming after their dance of what they did choose :)

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

How exciting! I can't wait to see them all dressed up...take lots of picts.!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright I Have One Of Those Lives 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .