Monday, March 29, 2010

Rambling On.....

I have been doing a lot of thinking lately....I am just so frustrated with how the little things get to me! With that being said, I have been trying hard to just turn them over to God and let Him handle them....
On a brighter note, we have made the decision to buy the house we are renting! I wasn't too sure that I ever wanted to buy a house, due to the amout of SHIT responsibilty that falls on the homeowner, but Alliance has made us a great offer that we would be stupid to refuse :) We are really happy here and they agreed to all of our stipulations, so we are going for it! The girls are just as excited as we are and can't wait to get started on some of the projects. Gabbi and Mo are going to paint their room pink and purple. One wall will be pink and it will lead into a second wall. The second wall will be half pink and meet up with the purple that will go onto the third wall. The fourth wall (the one with the door) is going to be painted with chalkboard paint so they can draw and write on it. The room they have their clothes in will be turned into a walk-in closet, with wrap around clothes hanging bars. That's where their dressers are going to be, too. It will give them a lot more room in their actual bedroom. The living room up there is going to pretty much be a toy room. They are super excited. Cassi hasn't made up her mind about a color yet, or anything else she wants to change. She will also get to decorate the upstairs bathroom and choose the new sink and shower when we get to that point.
I'm doing really well in school right now....I have all A's and B's.....I am so geeked about it! Hopefully I can maintain these grades through the end :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright I Have One Of Those Lives 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .