Friday, October 16, 2009

Ok, so....

I'm used to weekends being time to recharge my batteries and not do much of anything....not the case for me anymore.
Fridays now consist of grabbing Mo and Cassi from school, dropping them at home, running back to get Gabs from cheer practice, heading back home to make a quick dinner and feed the crew, load everyone up in the van and take the younger girls to the Shadle's house to be watched during Chris's (Cassi's bf) football game. Then drive on over to wherever the game is that night, freeze my butt off, leave the game, grab the kiddos again and return home. Wow! That's all in just a few hours.
Saturdays used to be all about driving to Ohio to the Shadle's campsite. The campground is now closed, so that's not on the menu for the time being. However, that means Saturday is now grocery and running my butt off day. It's now my get-it-all-done day. Laundry, bathrooms and general house cleaning take up most of the day.
By the time Sunday rolls around, all I want to do is veg out in front of the T.V. and watch football all day. It's not often that I can really do that anymore...I still have more cleaning to get done and - oh! I forgot to mention the pile of homework that stacks up! So, there I go again, off in a ton more directions...
Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying school and my busy life, but it's so much more than I thought it would be. I need help in areas that I never did before, and no one is adjusting to that very well. It's rough trying to get someone to do things that need to be done...but I sure as heck try!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright I Have One Of Those Lives 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .