Monday, January 19, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy!

I have been so busy the past few days that I keep forgetting to blog!

Jennie left today. We had a really good time while she was here. LaLa has grown so much! I can't believe that she's turning one in April.

There was pretty much a full house here at all times over the weekend. I loved it, but I'm glad things have calmed down now.

I'm still having issues with Steve. He has no idea how I'm feeling, and it doesn't feel like he even cares. I'm really getting frustrated with the whole thing. I have tried to talk to him about it all week last week and he didn't listen to a thing I had to say...I know this cuz it has been a rough 7 days and he keeps asking what is wrong. If he would have listened last week, he wouldn't be asking this week.

I don't feel like writing anymore tonight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright I Have One Of Those Lives 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .