Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Just Another Tuesday

I still have a bit of a leftover headache from dealing with my 3 houligans last night. I had it out with all of them. Cassi ended up deleting her myspace account...I hate to tell her, but the only reason I even cared was that people were driving me nuts wondering why she deleted them as friends. I posted a small bulletin letting them all know that she deleted her account, not them personally. I wish I could ground Steve, too. He's not helping me at all, and he's being a butthead in the meantime,

I'm going out tonight with a few friends to The Naked Clay Cafe. I've not been there before, but to a similar place, and it was fun. I'm thinking I might need to start going out every night of the week to maintain some sembalance of my sanity.

I'm really looking forward to church again this Sunday. I have missed going and am glad to be welcomed with open arms. The people there were wonderful. Gabs and Mo liked their class, too.

I know I didn't have a whole lot to say today, but that's cuz I'm exhausted. I didn't sleep well last night and -M- didn't nap well today, so I didn't get to either.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright I Have One Of Those Lives 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .