Saturday, January 17, 2009

I Suck And I Can Admit It

UGH! What is it about Fridays that make me forget to blog?

-H- and her family came over for a while Friday afternoon. We talked about what happened between us...it was emotional. We apologized to each other and have decided to try to move on a little at a time. Steve wasn't here at the time, so he feels kinda awkward. We'll see what develops.

Steve and I took the kiddos to a dinner and movie thing that -MB-'s church was hosting. We all had a good time. The adults and Cassi watched "Facing The Giants" (one of my all time fave movies!), while the kiddos got to play and watch "Alvin And The Chipmunks". Gabbi and Maddi said they had a good time "babysitting" Hunter. I was rolling! They think they are so big!

Jennie, Jeffery and Makayla got here last night, too. I'm so glad they made it this time! This is the first time in 6 months that she has came down!

Today, Steve and Josh kept all the kiddos while me, Jennie, Myra and Bridgette went shopping. I got Milas some Batman jammies and a new sippy cup. Not too sure what My's gonna end up with...she never decided. The party is tomorrow at 2.

Cassi was barfy today. UGH! We kept her kinda banished to the basement. I felt bad for her, but I don't want it to be spread around. I will now be paranoid about the kiddos barfing for the next week!

I guess that's the jist of things for now...I'm heading to bed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright I Have One Of Those Lives 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .