Thursday, January 29, 2009

Social Networking Junkies Anonymous

I have "sworn off" my social networking sites for the time being. My life has become so drama filled lately, and I've had enough. I do still check them daily, as I get mail from my landlord on both sites, but I'm not updating anything, blogging on myspace, nor answering anyone else's emails or messages. Things have got to change, and I guess it needs to start with me. I do still play games on POGO, blog on this site and a few other minor things, but mostly I am internet free. I have 2 new books to read and plenty of other stuff to keep me busy.

I am really looking forward to this weekend. We're having dinner with -H- and -C- on Friday, Cassi is getting her shoes and her mani/pedi Saturday afternoon and her dance is that night, (Steve and I are having movie night that night), Sunday is church with the -V-s, shopping with -MB-, and then -MB- (& maybe her family) are coming to watch the Steelers kick some Cardinal ass!

All 3 of the girls have apologized to me for their recent behavior. I think that is a step in the right direction. We have lifted some of the restrictions on them, but not all. That's how Cassi is getting to go to her dance and they are all getting to go to -H- & -C-'s tomorrow.

I guess that's it for now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright I Have One Of Those Lives 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .